Here's the truth: We often crave that additional caffeine boost. While visiting a coffee shop can be a pleasant way to get that surge, it's not always feasible. Undeniably, there's a vast array of home brewing methods, but these demand a certain degree of commitment, whether it's in terms of equipment, time, or both. That's why we're introducing a new, effortless way to enjoy your coffee — the Nitro Coffee Club.
A Nitro Coffee Club infuser filled with nitro cold brew coffee presents a remarkably easy method to indulge in your favorite cold brew. It contains roughly four generous servings of this velvety nitro-infused delight. The best part is that you can prepare a batch in mere minutes the evening prior, and wake up to a perfectly nitro-mixed cold brew ready for your enjoyment. So, what's the secret behind the Nitro Coffee Club's operation?
The Nitro Coffee Club team has tasted coffees from across the globe, meticulously choosing only the finest for our members. Our inaugural offering is a concentrate derived from an exquisite Guatemalan blend. It's cold brewed with utmost care specifically for Nitro Coffee Club, made in petite batches right here in the USA. This enticing blend is sure to impress with its rich, velvety character, and the concentrate form ensures simple preparation for your batches every few days.
Nitro Coffee Club offers the flexibility to tailor your cold brew to your exact liking. It all begins with deciding on your coffee's strength by adjusting the ratio of concentrate to water. If you desire a more potent brew, simply add an extra ounce or two of concentrate. Conversely, if a milder brew suits your palate, reduce the concentrate by an ounce or two.
How to make Nitro Cold Brew Coffee at Home
- Begin by pouring around 8oz of concentrate into the infuser.
- Then add 24oz of water (three measuring cups) which will top off below the fill line.
- Load the nitrogen cartridge into its holder on the infuser and screw it tight until you hear the gas being released.
- Vigorously shake the infuser for about 15 seconds, ensuring the coffee mixes thoroughly with the gas.
- Place the infuser in the refrigerator to cool for about 30 minutes. You can serve it immediately after shaking, but if the nitrogen doesn’t mix with the coffee, it might be less foamy and smooth.
- Hold the infuser over your glass and engage the trigger until the glass is filled to your liking.
- Now, sit back and savor your homemade nitro cold brew coffee. Enjoy!
In conclusion, Nitro Coffee Club was established with the purpose of simplifying the process of making nitro cold brew and making it more economically accessible. Don't miss out on this unique coffee experience. Register for a membership today and transform your home into your personal coffeehouse!